For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348113839644 Or BBM: D3DFBE7A NOW!!
WAEC G.C.E ENGLISH LANGUAGE Answers Obj / Essay & Theory Answers Has Been Posted!
i ) Many people run their business alone .
ii) Some employees are corrupted.
iii)Some people do not exclude their children in their family business .
iv )Quarrels among the survivors may also lead to a collapse
7 b )
i ) He should avoid running his business alone .
ii) His children should have a land in running the business.
iii)He should have a will to specify who owns what .
6a) He understood their usual practice and thought he was d next host.
6b) He double-plated the metal door and had a razor-sharped axe.
6c) He removed each chopped off limb out of the way to encourage the next victim.
6d) He was waiting in the get-away vehicle.
6e) They did so for the fear of being apprehended and for saving their lives.
6f) It means he kept his plan secret.
6g) It qualifies the noun “the driver”
6h) i)Ravaged – terrorised
ii)Harm – Hurt
iii)Barked out – chopped off
7) The qualities of eagle that leaders emulates are:
i) They do not exhibit fear when pursuing their prey
ii) Eagles have aa disciplined choice of food
iii) Determined when chasing it’s prey
iv) They nurse their young ones to maturity
v) Eagles have the capacity to maximise the storm
vi) Keen eyesight for searching prey and escaping enemies.
1) Skill is very important in the life of every citizen. The reason why many technicians earns more than some university graduates is because the technicians acquired more of skills than the theories the graduates were feed with when they were in universities. It can take you to places you do not expect you will ever find yourself. Skill acquisition is the ability to be trained on a particular task or function and become expert in it. With skill acquisition combined with the education attainted by a person, effective function is offered to the company he works or is going to work with. Training on that course gives the fellow an insight on how to pilot the function whenever he is called.
1. Your elder brother who look after you has treaten to redraw you, from school because of your poor performance. Write a letter to him, giving at least three reasons for you not doing well.
2. Write an article suitable for publication in a national news paper on the cause and effect of illegal migration.
3. As the president of your youth association write a letter to the chairman of your local government area discussing three measure for for improving the sanitation of the area.
4. You are the main speaker in a debates on the topic: the youth should be given leadership roles in society Write your argument for or against the motion.
5. Write a story ending with the statement: I still find my escape from that dangerous situation a miracle.
A.The reason why businesses collapse is because;
I. The death of the owner leads to the total collapse of the business
II. People have little knowledge on the type of business to do
II. They go into business because of selfish reasons
III. Businesses also collapse because of corruption
I.The owner should ensure that the business is well structured
II. The owner should also monitor the strength n growth of the business
III. The owner should also do a will
BOOKWARM & RELOAD PAGE!!