For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348113839644 Or BBM: D3DFBE7A NOW!!
A social media user has recounted some highly dramatic conditions under which two rare animals were found in the bedroom of one of his neighbours.
Read what the person posted:
“These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping. She found out that something was touching her on her back, immediately she woke up and started screaming, a neighbour (the one with slippers) rushed in and helped in killing the animals”
The little girl must have been lucky to be unharmed as both animals are known to be poisonous.
See more photos below: