For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348113839644 Or BBM: D3DFBE7A NOW!!
If you want to show others what is on your laptop screen, taking a screen shot is an easy and convenient way to share.
To take a screen shot on a Windows laptop, just follow these steps.
If You Want To Take A Screen Shot And Save It
If you want to take an shot of everything that is displayed on your screen and you want to save it to send it or upload it, simply:
1. Press the Windows Key and the PrtScn (Print
2. A save box will appear. Simply type in a file name for the image where you would like to save
it to. Then press ‘Save’.
If You Want To Take a Screen Shot Without Saving It
If you want to just quickly take an image of everything on your screen but you just want to paste it (maybe into a Word Doc), then simply:
1. Press only the PrtScn button. It has now been copied and you can use the paste option to put it wherever you want.
If You Want To Take A Screen Shot Of Only One Window
If you don’t want an image of everything on your screen, but just want to target one window, then simply:
1. Click on the window that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press Alt + PrnScn. An image of only that window is now copied to your clipboard, and you can place it wherever you like..