For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348113839644 Or BBM: D3DFBE7A NOW!!
Beautiful letter written by a father to his son.
Please read till end. It is worth it. You may consider sharing a part of it with your children and loved ones.
The writer is a renowned Hong Kong TV broadcaster & Child Psychologist.
The words are relevant to all of us. Young, old, children or parents!
Parents can use the letter in their teachings to their children.
I am writing this to you for 3 reasons:
1. Life, fortune and mishaps are unpredictable, nobody knows how long he lives. Some words are better said early.
2. I am your father, and if I don’t tell you these, no one else will.
3. What is written is my own personal experiences that perhaps could save you a lot of unnecessary heartaches.
Remember the following as you go through life:
1. Do not bear grudge towards those who are not good to you. No one has responsibility of treating you well, except your mum & I.
To those who are good to you treasure them & be thankful. Also you must be cautious. Everyone has a motive for every move. When a person is good to you, it does not mean he really likes you. Be careful, do not hastily regard the person as a real friend.
2. No one & nothing is indispensable.
Once you understand this idea, it would be easier for you to go through life when people around you do not want you anymore, or when
you lose what/who you love most.
3. Life is short.
When you waste your life today, tomorrow you would find that life is leaving you. The earlier you treasure your life, the better you enjoy life.
4.Love (lust) is a transient feeling. It fades with time & with mood.
If your so called loved one leaves you, be patient. Time will wash away your aches & sadness.
Do not exaggerate beauty & sweetness of love, and do not exaggerate sadness of falling out of love.
5. A lot of successful people did not receive a good education, that does not mean that you can be successful by not studying hard!
Whatever knowledge you gain is your weapon in life.
Men can go from rags to riches, but one has to start from some rags!
6. I do not expect you to financially support me when I am old.
Neither would I financially support your whole life. My responsibility as a supporter ends when you are grown up. After that, you decide whether you want to travel in a public transport or in your limousine, whether rich or poor.
7. You must honour your words, but do not expect others to honour theirs. You can be good to people, but do not expect people to be good to you.
If you do not understand this, you would end up with unnecessary troubles.
8. No matter how much time I have with you, let us treasure the time we have together. We do not know if we would meet again in our next moment.
9.Death is inevitable, so live your life as if you are prepared to depart this world the next moment.
10. Give back to the society more than what you have acquired from it and you prepare a good ground for the upcoming ones, especially your own blood.
There are two ways to life, you can choose to be good or bad but your conscience will always judge even when no one is there.
Live a fair life and never be in a haste to judge anyone.