For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348113839644 Or BBM: D3DFBE7A NOW!!
Fast-rising music artiste, Skiibii Mayana, has made a public appearance for the first time since his rumoured death, and has spoken up on the purported publicity stunt.
The artiste, who had granted Naij.com an interview office at its Lagos office a few weeks ago, was reported to have died last week Friday, a story which was later confirmed to be false by the artiste’s brand label.
According to the Net.ng, Skiibii was interviewed on Cool FM by popular OAP, Do2dtun on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 and he spoke on the report first carried by Linda Ikeji.
Below are 9 statements of fact from the interview
- I woke up on Friday morning and told Harrysong I wanted to go and see my brother that stays in Ijesha, Surulere because they don’t see me often because of my kind of job.
- This thing that happened has happened to me in the past, like 3 times. It happens like a sudden blackout.
- I remember it happened to me once while I was flying on a plane with our producer, Del B.
- At that time, doctors (carried out a) heart scan on me and said I was ok, that the blackout happens when I’m too stressed or too excited.
- This past Friday, I was in my brother’s house in Surulere when it happened. I was actually about to open a door when it happened.
- I don’t know about the pictures that circulated because the photos were taken like 2 weeks ago in South Africa.
- I got discharged from the hospital on Monday, August 17, 2015 and they took me straight home.
- When I hear all the ‘Rest In Peace’ stories flying around, I was just crying.
- I’m really sad and I blame the label manager, Soso Soberekon for this.
Meanwhile, Soso Soberekon, the general manager of Five Star Music label, was fired as a result of the purported death of the young singer.