For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348113839644 Or BBM: D3DFBE7A NOW!!
Do you know that most men are actually suffering in silence?
How do I know?
On Monday, I sent out an email titled “Is Your Man Weak In Bed?”
I was floored by the response I got from that simple email, and
many of my readers practically told me to release more information
on that topic.
Fortunately, the theme of my newsletter is weight loss, fitness
However, this topic is a little off my theme because it is talking
about men health and sexuality. Though it’s a health topic.
And because it is a health topic for men and wives of men who enjoy
reading my health articles on healthy living, and some of who requested
that I give more information, I will NOT let them down.
So if you’re NOT affected currently, I will advise you pay attention
because this is a health challenge that would arise at a point in
your life, whether you’re a man or a woman. Though that depends at
the point you’re right now in your life.
But if you’re between 30 – 55 years of age, I will suggest you pay
attention for your own good.
Because this problem has caused suffering in marriages, and in some
cases, the dissolution of some.
Because of the requests I got, I’m going to talk briefly on the major
reasons why some men [25 – 40%] don’t last long enough for their partner
to enjoy sex. [My emphasis is on sex in marriage].
Premature Ejaculation[PE] happens shortly before or after penetration,
although there is no precise “time limit” that defines it. Depending on
different places and cultures it mostly means lasting less than two minute
In order to deal with this problem, it’s important to understand the
Causes Of Premature Ejaculation [PE]
They are in 3 Folds..
Especially in younger men
– Excessive excitement
– Fear of performance problems
– Acute hypersensitivity of the nervous system
– Some men may have conditioned themselves to ejaculate quickly in their adolescence
(to avoid getting caught while masturbating)
– Cultural or religious influence, if sex is considered improper or shameful.
Acquired Premature Ejaculation in Older Men
– Stress and depression
– People living with diabetes
– People living with High Blood Pressure
– Thyroid problems
– People suffering from prostrate diseases
– Taking too much alcohol
Marriage Problems Like
– Differences in a couple’s sexual needs
– Fear of high expectations
– Anxiety concerning sexual satisfaction
– Lack of emotional preparation for sexual intercourse
– If a woman does not support her husband, but instead aggravate her
husband’s anxiety and fear of failure
– Lack of proper communication and understanding of sexual needs
All of these are the main causes of why some men suffer from premature
Are there treatments?
Sure, there are natural treatments that can be used to combat this very
In fact a lot of options are available out there.
But what options DO work?
One of the solutions that has worked for men suffering with PE is the
use of anti-depressants, because these herbal supplements works by
relieving your anxiety.
This is in addition to other curative properties.
Use it and save your marriage relationship.